Released in May 2019, OnePlus 7 Pro is a flagship Android phone available for a portion of flagship’s price. It’s a top value Android phone powered with a monster-ish chipset.
Under the hood, OnePlus 7 Pro boasts Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm) SoC empowering Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.78 GHz Kryo 485) CPUs and Adreno 640 GPU.
The best part, OnePlus 7 Pro also maxes out at 12GB of RAM and 256GB of UFS 3.0 storage.
OnePlus 7 Pro becomes very popular lately. The device is also known for its developer-friendly nature. Many tweaks, mods, custom ROMs, and kernels released for the device.
However, the most important thing to be able to flash that plethora of mods and tweaks is a custom recovery. TWRP is so far the king of custom recovery for Android phones around the globe.
Download TWRP for OnePlus 7 Pro
Below you can download the working build of TWRP for OnePlus 7 Pro. This TWRP comes from Mauronofrio, the developer.
According to its developer, this TWRP build also supports OnePlus 7 Pro running on Android 10 Q. Besides, all of the features work as expected such as flashing, creating and restoring backups, wiping, formatting partitions, etc.
Download TWRP v3.3.1-65 Image File
Download TWRP v3.3.1-65 Installer ZIP File
How to Install TWRP on OnePlus 7 Pro
1. Unlock the bootloader of your phone. This is the ultimate requirement to flash a custom recovery.
2. Download and extract Android Platform Tools on your computer.
3. Download both image (.img) and the installer (.zip) files of TWRP from the links above.
4. Copy both files to the “platform-tools” folder.
5. Connect your phone to the computer using its USB cable.
6. Go to the “platform-tools” folder (open it in Windows Explorer).
7. Type cmd in the address of Windows explorer then hit Enter. Windows Command Prompt will appear.
8. Type these lines of commands and hit Enter after each line:
adb devices adb reboot bootloader fastboot devices fastboot boot twrp-3.3.1-65-guacamole-unified.img
9. The phone will reboot into TWRP recovery.
10. Type this command to copy TWRP zip file:
adb push twrp-3.3.1-65-guacamole-unified-installer.zip /tmp/
You can change /tmp/ with any folder you want. The /tmp folder is basically temporary RAM storage.
11. Choose [Install] from the main menu.
12. Locate the copied zip file. Tap on its file name to select it.
13. Do the “Swipe to confirm flash” action.
14. Reboot and enjoy
Thanks and credits belong to Mauronofrio.