Realme 3 Pro is one of the smartphones made by Realme that has attractive specifications for the price range in its class The phone is rolled out to become the best rival for Xiaomi Redmi Note 7.
Specs wise, the screen of Realme 3 Pro has a width of 6.3 inches featuring a full HD+ resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels, IPS technology, and a perspective ratio of 19.5:9 which brings distinctive experience for users to enjoy any content on it.
As an Android smartphone, Realme 3 Pro has a bunch of key features that is enjoyable by its users. However, not all users know already how capture screenshots either pictures or videos on the Realme 3 Pro.
Having that said, you can simply read the tutorial as follows. We believe all the steps mentioned in this guide are very easy to follow.
There are basically two methods you can try.
Taking Screenshot Using Buttons Combo
The first method employs buttons combination mechanism. Follow this sequence:
- Determine the area that you want to take the screenshot.
- Once in that area/screen, press the Power and the Volume Down buttons simultaneously for a few seconds.
- Wait for the shutter sound and the screen to flicker indicating the screenshot has been taken.
- The screenshot pic will appear on the notification menu or can be accessed via the Photos application.
We can say that this method can be used on almost all Android smartphones because it is built-in by default. However, it should be noted that you do not take screenshots too often by using this combination so that the physical buttons remain durable.
Taking Screenshot Using Multi-finger Swiping
- Open the application or the Settings menu in Realme 3 Pro.
- Then, choose the “Convenience Aid” menu.
- On the Convenience Aid page, you can choose “Gesture & Motion”
- Now activate the 3-Finger Screenshot option.
- Once it becomes active, you can specify the area to capture the screenshot.
- Once the area is selected, sweep the screen from the top to the bottom with 3 fingers pressed together.
- You will see a flickering screen accompanied by a shutter sound indicating that the screenshot has been completed.
- Visit the Photos application or the notification menu to see the results of the screenshot.
Realme 3 Pro sports the ColorOS 6 operating system based on Android 9 Pie. This skinned operating system allows you to use many interesting features with a combination of 3 fingers.
Frankly saying, you don’t necessarily need to go to the Settings menu to set the 3-Finger Screenshot active. The Realme system has activated this feature since the phone boots for the very first time. However, it never hurts you to double-check whether this feature has been activated or not.
Both methods allow you to screen-capture easily and quickly. Nevertheless, using the second method is fastest. Moreover, it keeps your buttons last more longer since you’ll rarely use it for taking screenshot pics.